The written exam is in Italian (although it used to be in English and in English are some of the samples posted here).
Important note: here you will find some examples of exams given in the past (even recent past). The material found here, therefore, is respresentative of the structure of the exam for 2014. Expect variations: the exam can cover any topic discussed during lesson (that is, any material presented during the course and downloadable from the website).
Some other questions you might find include:
- Building a Gantt chart for a given process (one of those presented at lessons; the list of activities will be specified in the text of the exam).
- Breaking down a top down estimation when building a Gantt chart (have a look at /downloads/planning-exercise.html) (the text will provide the percentages to apply).
- Building a network diagram (AON) from the specification of a plan given in tabular format (like those in the samples below)
- Computing the slack of an activity
- Computing the earliest start/latest start of an activity
Some Sample Exams
- June 2008
- Text: June 2008
- Jul 2008
- Text: July 2008
- January 2009
- Text: January 2009
- September 2011
- Text: September 2011
- January 2014
- Text: January 2014